Thursday, July 19, 2012

Joy of Home

I was recently asked what the aim of this blog was by a family memeber.

Honestly, I didn't know. I kinda just started it willy-nilly, as I tend to do, then form it and make it as I go and find out what exactly I'm getting into. I had just started Etsy- so I mostly posted about that. Sitting down and actually thinking about the direction allowed me to realize what I want in this.

The Joy Of Being Home

I love going to school, I enjoy working, I love traveling, I love visiting friends and family far away. I also love being home.

I like the cooking, decorating, gardening, knitting, sewing, arts and crafts, organizing, taking care of family and pets, and even cleaning- a little. I love exploring the town I live in and seeing what there is and meet people

So often though, the worries and stresses are at home too though. Worries about work, worries about bills, worries about friends and family, worries and plans about everything. Work, trips, and activities distract us, but at home they sneak back up again.

This blog is to remind us of the fun at home too. In the little every-day things- from a delicious meal to a fun hobby, to funny cat videos, to markets, to how cute the kids are when they're just playing on their own.

It's the silver linings of home. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Warm Greetings!



    Today, I visit your website and after reading your blog i realize that it is very informative. I'm highly impressed to see the comprehensive resources being offered by your site.


    Thanks and Regards




    Circular knitting Machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm Greetings!



    Today, I visit your website and after reading your blog i realize that it is very informative. I'm highly impressed to see the comprehensive resources being offered by your site.


    Thanks and Regards




    Circular knitting Machine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warm Greetings!


    Today, I visit your website and after reading your blog i realize that it is very informative. I'm highly impressed to see the comprehensive resources being offered by your site.


    Thanks and Regards




    href=http://www.mackexperts.com/deepakenterprises//">Circular knitting Machine<

    ReplyDelete