Monday, July 1, 2013

Birthday Cake Batter Coffee






With my birthday coming up I've got deserts on my mind- trying to decide what to serve. :) I've already done a Double Rainbow Cake for my niece's third birthday, Cookie Dough Cake, Sweet and Salty Cupcakes, and Cookie Dough Cupcakes, so I'm excited to try something new! :) But before that, I tried out something new and tasty recently! Birthday Cake Batter Coffee! Betty And Daffodil The Tutubuddy Bunnies helped out!

Ingredients You'll Need:

2 Glasses Milk
2 Tablespoons Birthday Cake Mix
2 Teaspoons Coffee
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Pinch Salt
Scoops of Birthday Cake Ice Cream or Whipped Cream and Sprinkles

Directions:

Put 2 glasses of milk on stove and heat. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1 pinch of salt.

Stir. Add 2 tablespoons of cake mix and stir into hot milk.
 
Add coffee and stir.


Top off with scoops of birthday cake ice cream or whipped cream and sprinkles. Enjoy the delicious flavor!








More Coffee and Drink Recipes
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment