Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Birthday Cake Coke Floats


So as I mentioned before, in my Birthday Cake Batter Coffee Recipe, I had a hard time coming up with something tasty for my birthday. I decided to forgo dessert (baby hasn't been enjoying pastries) and stick to a drink. I got to try a birthday cake batter float in Niagara Falls and loved it! So that's what I made, with the help of Rainbow The My Personal Unicorn.

Ingredients You'll Need:

Coke (or Diet Coke or Root Beer or Caffeine-Free Coke)
Birthday Cake Batter Ice Cream

Directions:

The only birthday cake ice cream our store had wasn't birthday cake batter ice cream (there's a difference! One is birthday cake batter flavored and the other is vanilla ice cream with chunks of cake and icing ribbons.) so Rainbow and I made our own cake batter ice cream. (Thanks to the birthday present from my amazing husband!)

All you do is make vanilla ice cream and add a bunch of cake batter. Yummy! Place ice cream in bottom of a glass and pour coke over.



It's so delicious! What a decadent way to enjoy a float on a special day! :)
 Try More Amazing Drinks!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment