Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Roasted Caramel Apples at Home!


I love, love, loved the Campfire Roasted Caramel Apples we made while camping! The first thing I made for myself when I got home from the trip was a roasted caramel apple. I am seriously addicted to them. If you stop by the Webster Street Market, you can see me munching on one.

Ingredients You'll Need:

1 Green Apple
1 Small Cup Caramel Apple Dip (or some spoonfuls of any kind of caramel)
Cinnamon
Tin Foil

Directions:

Place apple on the tin foil. Cut green apple in half. Scoop out the core.
Pour caramel into both halves of the apple. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Put the halves back together and cover with tin foil. Place in oven or toaster oven and bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes.

Then eat and enjoy! So much ooey, gooey goodness! Such a delightful sweet treat!
Try More Tasty Recipes!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment