Thursday, September 5, 2013

Garlic Roast Potato






I thought for sure I had posted a review of These Amazing Baked Potatoes I found on Pinterest. I took pictures and everything! But this works out too. My husband and I have been really enjoying them the past three months, so many thanks to Mindy at Creating Naturally for posting the recipe! But then Betty The Bunny Tutubuddy got an idea- Garlic Roast Potato. 

Ingredients You’ll Need:

Potatoes
Cloves of Garlic (as many cloves as potatoes)
Olive Oil
Garlic Salt

Directions:

Slice the garlic into thin slivers.

Cut slits into the potatoes.


Wedge the slivers of garlic into the slits on the potatoes.

Then continue, using The Perfect Baked Potato recipe at Creating Naturally with rubbing the potato with olive oil and garlic salt and baking.


Cut on top and enjoy! My husband and I love, love, loved it! They were delicious! Fluffy, crunchy, and flavorful!

My husband is focusing on more raw vegetables in his diet so he topped it off with chives, tomatoes, a little garlic salt, and olive oil.


I went the heart attack way with butter, fresh chives, sour cream with chives, bacon, and a little garlic salt.


They were both amazingly delicious. The next day I actually took one of the potatoes to work and ate it without any toppings and it was amazing on its own! We’re thinking of trying to bake them stuffed with other things like chives, onions, basil, rosemary, bacon, and other spices! We’re really looking forward to it!

Try More Tasty Treats!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment