Monday, September 9, 2013

Oktober Beer Cooked Chicken and Potatoes






Oktoberfest is coming! (September 21- October 6) I love, love, love Oktoberfest. My favorite part is the amazing food. I decided to create  a new recipe to help celebrate! Daisy The Duck Fluffiefriend helped out!

Ingredients You’ll Need:

Russet Potatoes
Fresh Parsley
Fresh Chives
3 Cloves Garlic
Garlic Salt
½ Chicken
One Good Beer
Liquid Smoke

Directions:

It’s very easy- just place ingredients in a crockpot- leaving some of the fresh chives and parsley out.




Leave to cook all day long then enjoy when you get home from work! The food made the entire apartment smell amazing!




Place desired amount of food onto plate and sprinkle fresh, raw chives and parsley over the chicken and potatoes! Yummy! The chicken was so tender and flavorful it would just fall off the bones. The potatoes ended up sweet, similar to yams. I personally am not a huge fan of yams, so I wasn’t as thrilled, but my husband enjoyed them. I would definitely do the chicken again! (Except maybe next time I’d pair it with the Garlic Roast Potato.)




Relish More Recipes Here!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment