Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Rosie the Pink Turtle Picks Columbus Park of Roses


Rosie The Pink Turtle Fluffiefriend went to Columbus Park of Roses to make beautiful hair wreaths! “Wow! What gorgeous roses!” She exclaimed, “And they smell so lovely!”




“These ones are pink, like me!”



“These roses look like gold!”


“Oooo! A fountain! I love to splash around and play in water!”
Splish splash! Splish splash!


“Oh my, how high that is!” Said Rosie, looking up at the gazebo on stilts! Rosie gathered her courage and went up, up, up the winding steps and into the gazebo. Wow, was it worth it!
 “What a view!” Rosie sang, “Look how many beautiful roses there are!”





  
“There are so many roses in so many colors- how can I pick?!” Rosie loved walking around all the roses in the morning, but it was time to leave.











“I’ll be back again!” She promised.

See More Fluffiefriend Stories
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment